Information about WP
If you would like to get this theme on your site, please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress installed. Should you have any questions or problems with the installation, please feel free to use instructions in WordPress Codex or check out the Instructional Video created by Woo Themes. You may also check for additional info below.
- WordPress Codex - Set up instructions.
- How to start using WP - General info about multiple topics about WordPress.
- FAQ New To WordPress - Definitely the best FAQ's about the WordPress.
VIM Theme Requirements
Please check if these requirements are met. WordPress 3.1 or higher, PHP 5.4 or higher, MySQL 5 or higher. The theme was tested on OS X, Windows, and Linux.
Here is the list of recommendations to follow:
- Please check if your host fits all requirements to have WordPress installed.
- Please check if you are using the latest available version of WordPress.
- The latest release of WordPress can be downloaded from official WordPress website.
- Make sure you are using the complicated passwords for FTP and Database.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Blank screen, importing fails of demo content, empty page content with Page Builder etc. may be the reason of low PHP configuration limits. To troubleshoot this issue, please increase the PHP limits. To do this,change the settings manually(if available), or contact your web host and ask them to set up those limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M